View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 01:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6999 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Famous Samster and his HFJ PRC Story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hengkia View Post
Erm to rich people with their ferraris and lambos, it is not a con job, it is simply a packaging. For these people they can afford it, but how many bros here are of the same caliber, maybe just a handful.

Therefore it is a con job only for the above avg and normal cheonging folks.

Why do I say that it is a con job?
1) When you go to HFJ, would you not agree that there is always a social pressure to HF on your regulars or those that drinks with you?

For a good time, look at the getai shows during the 7th month, no pressure at all and just pure entertainment. Another example will be the thai pubs or other normal pubs that comes with live band, are you pressured to HF there? We just take it as entertainment, as part of the drinks prices, enjoy the show, pay for the drinks and go.

2) These singers gets the right packaging, lighting and setting which in turn makes them look more exclusive and desirable but at the end of the day, it is still just a woman.

If it is not a con job, would there be need for such costumes, lighting, makeup, stages etc? When you bring a singer to hotel to bonk, is she not the same as any other woman? Just because they are up on stage, does not make them any more special as any other woman, its the razzle and dazzle that fools our senses to give them such exclusivity.

I post you a link, this is example where i bring in top talented singers if you know who is xie jin yan during June this year to entertain guests. you mean no need makeup stage meh ? If can bonk, as a boss i already upz first.

I don't know which HFJ, thai pub disco you went to, or what experience you been through. As for as i am concern, i am strictly against going out with customers for all my girls.