View Single Post
Old 12-04-2018, 12:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 86 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 695 / Power: 19
prince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to beholdprince_81 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Fantasies and Stories of My Wife and Me

So she got a towel and pretend to dry herself up. While wiping, her bikini top became more loose and exposing her erected nipples as she bent forward. I am happily snapping away. After that she climb onto the bed slowly in doggy position (facing me, with her perky butt facing the window/audience) and taking her own sweet time to lay down and adjust the towel.

"Now I preparing to suntan at the pool side" she said as she turned around and lay down with her knees bent, this time round with the bikini cladded pussy facing the window. I see already buay tahan and went forward to remove her bikini top with one pull of the string.

"Ah.. my top. Who are you? Don't look please?" She said as she covered her pair of cup D breasts. "My boyfriend is just nearby and is coming back."

"Didn't you enjoy exposing yourself slut? Wearing such sexy bikini with your big nehs. Isn't that what you want? You like people to see your neh right?" I joined in the role play and started grabbing and sucking her boobs. "See, your neh ji already erected. Stop lying. Let's see below wet already or not?"

Slipped my hand into her bikini bottom. Fucking wet. She is so turned on already. This horny slut, must be turned on exposing to the guys and probably already wet since just now. "See how wet your chee bye is, u liar. Looks tight ah. Well trimmed some more" I exclaimed while I pulled down her bottom, exposing her wet glistening pussy. This time round is definitely exposed much more clearer and nearer than the heavy vehicle car park incident that night. Lucky guy outside.

Easily slipped two fingers into her pussy and started fingering her while she started moaning and pleaded "No, please stop. Later he sees, not nice."

I pulled down my shorts and trunk. "Suck me now bitch, before your boyfriend comes back. Suck me well and I will treat your chee bye well too." I said as I placed my dick her mouth. Without much invitation, she open her mouth and start sucking.

I continued to finger her exposed wet pussy with my two fingers while she sucked me. "Fucking hell you are good, your boyfriend damn lucky bitch.. still say don't want. See how wet your chee bye is and how much you love sucking my lan jiao." I was trying my best not to cum. I can see that the shadow outside is also jerking himself off to this erotic scene.

"Ah.. Ah.. enough already.. don't finger anymore.. I.. Stop already.. don't want..please ahh..Stop... I.. cumming.. Now.. ahhh.." She says as she orgasmed. Seeing her in position and gasping, I also cannot take it and cummed on her breasts.

I looked up at the window, the shadow is already gone and she is panting naked on the bed.

Last edited by prince_81; 15-04-2018 at 10:18 AM.