View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

That cheebye has been around since pre-Covid yes? If so, I kenah from him before. Padded my bill to triple its amount and brought it to me. Luckily my regulars took a close look at the bills (to check if their LDs were captured haha) and raised a fuss. That cheebye suddenly disappeared

That is one of the reasons why I keep to a few regulars in any agg. They will look out for you even when you go out with them. Even my regular hotel knows them by face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Citizens View Post
In Crazy House...... be careful of the butch mamasan as she has a habit of ordering LDs for herself and putting it on your tab.