View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

I share my FR from my Dec 2022 trip. What u get from the girls maybe different. Not in order, Standard price from the respective shops apart from the tips:

Nuru Massage
Doki Doki
Girl (Visit 1): Barbie x Mayu, 2 girls, 6,500B x 90 min. I just wanted to try them, otherwise I would just come back to RTF. Both are curvy, Mayu is slimmer and have darker skin. Barbie is very rough with all her actions. Mayu is better. Very good catbath with 2 tongues and lips on you as well as switching during the BBBJ. Both gave BBBJ but no frenching. After the Nuru part, FJ with Barbie then decided to CIM in Mayu, she swallowed the cum, her BBBJ is very good.

Girl (Visit 2): Yuri, 3,500B x 90 min, RTF. Pretty, nice brown skin, curvy. Great Nuru session. I keep RTF her cuz I like her looks and services. Had very good time chatting with her during the session. Get very good catbath, BBBJ and frenching. Tipped her 200B.

Kokoro
Girl: Julia, 4,400B x 90 min. Shower room is full, end up upgrade to the Jacuzzi room for 500B. Managed to get her even though I think she's popular. Pretty with curvy body. Shower and wash up on the plastic stool, not as good as previous girls here. Great Nuru session. Get very good catbath, BBBJ and DFK. Didn’t enjoy the Jacuzzi much, I don’t like water.

Massage Parlours
Butterfly
Girl (Visit 1): Phontip, 2,550B x 90 min. Short, slim and very light with brown skin. I can carry her with 1 hand lol. Took Nuru gel massage. Get B2B massage with the Nuru gel, get BBBJ and DFK. The catbath was so so. Very accommodating girl.

Girl (Visit 2): Balla, 2,400B x 90 min. Short, slim and very light with brown skin, much younger than Phontip. Took oil massage session. Started with some massage, as she closed in, became a DFK fest lol. Get BBBJ and DFK, catbath was so so too. This DFK is very passionate. Very accommodating girl. Tipped her 200B.

Happy BKK
Girl: Noey, 2,500B x 90 min. Pretty with curvy body. Amazing service right from the shower. Can DFK, BBBJ, boobfuck in the shower till u cum, then head to the bed with another round of great service with massage, catbath, DFK, BBBJ, FJ etc. I like this place, can hear girls moaning around.

*** Massage
Girl: Regular ML {RTF}, 1,900B x 60 min. My go to place before I head to the airport, went at 10am. She gives me everything I want except raw. Tipped her {secret}B to keep her happy.

Gogo Bar
Bacarra
Girl: Fang, 4,850B x (short time + LD, beer, ST hotel, etc all in). Pretty and slim body with light skin. Was there for another girl actually, but she didn't turn up lol. Picked this girl instead. Pretty with short hair. Get amazing BBBJ and DFK. Her DFK is very passionate.

Note: My preference about the appearance of the girls maybe different from you. I like dark skin Isaan plain jane girls. All the girls here are from Isaan except for my regular.

Last edited by lonelyfish; 01-02-2023 at 08:58 AM.