View Single Post
Old 01-02-2023, 03:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 520 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2820 / Power: 19
Ray06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond reputeRay06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by BOOBMANIAC View Post
This is going to be a nasty one. Visited Ke Er and had the worst experience of my life. Booking was smooth and she responded quickly. Directions were clear and I reached her unit on time. When she opened the door, OMG! Standing in front of me was a short, fat and old aunty. She looks exactly like the cleaner aunty at the kopitiam under my house if you get what I mean. She is at least in her mid forties but advertised as 26. I understand that you need to add on abit to the age but almost 20 years older is ridiculous. To make it worst, short plus fat!

Nonetheless, I still decided to continue with the session since I was already there. SOP services and I had difficulty cumming. Being very frustrated, I told her off abit before I left. Obviously, I would not return and I did not intend to write this MR too but what happened next completely pissed me off.
I proceeded with my regular search for new mls the next day and one of them replied me saying that I have a bad record. I returned to the scene for only less than a mth and I have always been prompt and polite in my sessions, so I decided to ask that ml (which I will not be exposing) who was the one that put in that record. Guess what, it’s that old whore.
https://sglonelyguy19.com/keer-massage/
I have also written in to SPF, ICA, MOM and the condo management providing details of her address and URL. I will post this on social media too and I assure you that I will pursue this till you are delisted and out of the scene. Good riddance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charc0l View Post
You are generous, I pay $20 for rejections, yet to received bad comment to my number

Someone zap me 3 points and commented "when you in the shoe then you will know"...............why leh?