View Single Post
Old 29-03-2024, 04:28 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 19
S|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring SamsterS|B3HSI@N is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Little Saigon JB near Sentosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSpyingPerv View Post
ya same here, i below average, old and fat . but was damn surprised i managed to slide into some of them raw, no extra $$
Same here old and fat too but did enjoy a few good moments with some of them last year. But I always feel that things get easier when we can get them wet n horny, enjoy the moment together. Got lucky with a few of them but dun wanna say too much to harm their reputation, so just enjoy and keep the good moments to myself. I've yet to encounter any of the girls asking for money from me though, but I always make it a point to tip them accordingly when I do get any extra services.

As for 26, good for her if she's found a proper support. Being popular, they're made to work day and night, 11am to 5am daily. Imagine how many guys they have to serve and how tiring it is. Even if the money is good, its still best for the girls to get out of this place asap.