View Single Post
Old 16-05-2020, 08:08 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: PSA: GEYLANG CLOSING 26 MARCH 2359HRS TO APRIL 30.

OEI KNNCB KIA SBF NO 1 PROMOTER WITH HIS OWN PAID THREAD MAXIPRIEST,

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Oh is that right? How he got STD huh?...Maybe you could consider being a caddy as it is a decent job ...
Quote:
Since I'm currently WFH ... MaXx
How interesting. Begger, give you some info: The unemployed fuckwit Chen Fei likes to dua pao sian that he plays golf. Love to talk about golf. Such a coincidence you bring up the topic of caddie! Chen Fei is orh lu lu and stumpy body from carrying people's golf bags all day long. Siong ah! hahaha Since you know so much about a caddie being a decent job, what is the job like ah? I heard you must wipe the shoes and golf clubs. Now nobody need caddie or driver so Chen Fei is also like you working from home (WFH). So does that mean ppl drop off their golf shoes at Chen Fei's sister's house for him to lick and polish clean clean?

Quote:
I therefore used the word "WE" and many folks do not wanna involved and I am asking on their behalf as well ... Simple logical you can't comprehend? Must be your stupidity lah ...
I understand the logic very well. When your day job is pinoy maid, you automatically serve people without being told. Did anybody ask you to represent them? Ah Peks are already fucked up. But you are the Ah Peks pinoy maid. HAHAHAHA. Nobody ask you to do anything, you ownself volunteer. What a fucking cheap slut! HAHAHA No wonder your sister likes to voluntarily suck your cock. Being a cheap slut runs in your family!

I'm sure Chen Fei also has the same kind of slave mentality like you because his day jobs, or should I say, previous jobs, involves being at the beck and call of others. Are you able to tell us more about the life of a caddie? I heard that caddies are punching bags for the golfer to fuck when his shot goes wrong. How many times do they wipe the ball? Am I right to say that Chen Fei is a fucking 50yr old loser only good for carrying balls and driving car? LOL

By the way you fucking moron, learn how to spell 'caddie' and what is 360 deg. HAHAHA

Last edited by 123hu; 16-05-2020 at 08:50 AM.