View Single Post
Old 25-09-2020, 10:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 227 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 116 / Power: 13
pearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guypearlnjewel deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrFuck View Post
At least you got friends to go Siam Diu/KTV and chiong with. I'm doing it alone because my circle of friends aren't that sort of people, they're fairly successful in their lives, all happy with their partners and settling down. Haha I don't stereotype what a girl wants, I just know that I'm not their type and I'm not lucky enough to find someone who can accept me for who I am. Yea well, I have a handful of platonic female friends, experience have taught me not to stray beyond that zone with them. So I satisfy my biological needs with FLs.

Yea, focusing on my career is the name of the game (: Haha, I no longer go out much with my friends since I'm not on similar wavelengths with them, and I'm most usually the 3rd/5th/7th wheel when we all hang out together.

I'm nearing 30 as well haha! Yea I agree, I do frequent FLs but they're getting really expensive and limited no thanks to Covid19.

Haha, I'm not really bothered with the art anymore. Being hurt and burnt too many times already. I think I'll just be satisfy that at least I'm not wheelchair bound or bed ridden and can visit FLs, and MLs when my vitamin M allows.

Haha I go siam diu ktv with colleagues, once you open up to your colleagues you will find out that they are naughty as you are and can go together to share the cost. So far siam diu more ex than ktv and both no chance of getting laid. Sounds like your friends all 'seem' successful and those are the guys the girls want. I know the jealous feel especially if the girlfriends are hot. Learn from the guys lol. Ya I know the different wavelength because the girls and guys got each other and talking about settle down baby and stuff.

If you go overseas alone chances are you might be very lonely there. Have a try maybe it will turn out good for you. Just don't have the expectation to find some girlfriend there.

Ya the art of courting is nonsense. You can ignore it.

Why are you burnt? Haha all guys get burnt. Me too. Ghosting by girls. Share your burnt stories.

Rent a hot girlfriend telling your couple friends you both are friends only next time if need to hang out together with them again and you don't want to feel like 3rd 5th 7th wheel. But you and the girlfriend you rent act like sweet couple to make the other girls and guys jealous. This money need to spend one. Sometimes for breakthrough. Also for the fun of it.

I have

Last edited by pearlnjewel; 26-09-2020 at 01:05 PM.