View Single Post
Old 15-09-2021, 10:10 AM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Actual reason why US abandon Afghanistan in a haste....

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

This virus biowar with China back fired... and why wld CAM US provide vaccine to fake terrorist Taliban on humanitarian ground... Run road and abandon is not so shameful than responsible for healing their self made terrorist... LOL....

Now let the Taliban took over the country easily, US don't have to responsible for the vaccine but can sanction the Taliban ban Pfizer and EU vaccine sale to Taliban....

Evil BE very cruel people on earth... they are the EVIL communist, evil terrorist on...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.