View Single Post
Old 09-10-2021, 04:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 395 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1510 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

I was feeling bored and lonely at home today, so decide to drive down to Orchard Ion alone just to grab dinner and walk around.

Basket end up I felt even more lonely & miserable... the moment I reached the shopping ctr, everywhere were dating couples. And most of the gals are quite slim & pretty. And some of the gals seems so arrogant, gave me that sniggering, despise look when they caught me stealing a glance at them. I felt like a loser wandering alone and eating alone on a Fri night at the city center where everyone else was either dating or with friends

Life is really unfair. Some guys always can find pretty GFs easily- maybe cos they are physically attractive/charming or have a wealthy family background. Some guys like me average and not attractive, seems destined for loneliness my entire life.