Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
pearlnjewel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: The Lonely Chiongster

Quote:
Originally Posted by driedlemon3 View Post
I felt sad reading the replies here. Having companionship is a basic need for both men n women, v natural. As to whether you can find that special someone isn't all about how you look or how much u earn. It might be abit hard to find on a dating app, there are genuine people like the bros here who are looking for a relationship but that kind of forum also attracts even more scammers, free loaders and what nots. To beat that, you would have to try zillions of time. I do hear of success stories, v rare and few in between. Most people burnt out before they can even find 1 decent person to go for a date. I am female so to offer you what women are saying mirrors what the bros here experienced - liars, trying for ons, free loaders, flakes etc. Ok so dating app not great place to find a life partner then you would ask where then? Sometimes its still back to the v old fashion of knowing people organically not on an app for purpose of dating. think about what u are interested in, go join that group be it jogging, hiking, badminton, chess, cooking, gardening, gym even volunteering. Someone told me before if you want to be noticed appear at a regular group often n sooner or later you will know people. You engage with them as friends with a common interest, its less pressurizing and love might just find you. Even in worse case, there isn't anyone, you would have made friends and develop a hobby. don't write yourself off especially if your heart still yearns for that special someone to share your joyful moments in life, be there when you feel down n that special one you can text a little joke when u feel like. all the best!

Nice, one of your longest post. QUite Surprised lady will come here to read and give advise. Appreciate

Difficult i work at tuas with all the guys rough environment, long hours and smelly smelly at end of day.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily