View Single Post
Old 15-02-2013, 10:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 20
hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!hungryscribe is one of the Best!
Re: Great Bonks

One of my BEST sessions ever so far was with Jane from the Laserbabes stable. She was perfect in every way. Dangerous curves, fair skin, busty, phat ass, and even her voice was sexy! She has great personality and we hit it off very well. She is one of the very few I RTFed, because I could literally do any kind of fetish with her.

Location was amazing. Convenient, classy and with bathroom attached, so it didn't feel like a commercial bonk, more like meeting a FB at her place.

I might sound like a Laserbabes crony, but that stable has always provided top notch service, be it from the OKT right down to the girls and the service they provide. OKT always entertains my queries about what his girls can or cannot/don't do and is always prompt in his replies.

Like I said before, any stable has its day off, and Laserbabes has had a few for me, but the awesome outweigh the slight disappointments all the time.