View Single Post
Old 13-05-2021, 10:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1970 / Power: 19
sohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant futuresohbuckkong has a brilliant future
Re: Yangon, Myanmar / All the info in thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xgenre View Post
Hope the guys in Myanmar will stay safe and lie low. The resistance against the Junta is drawing att.... is monitoring the messages, emails, whatsapp messages. No point drawing attention to them. Quite shocking to me. I always felt the older Burmese are not as naturally friendly as the Thais. I can understand why now. Growing up under the Junta is tough.
This revolt will just make the people poorer. 700+ young lives lost and many more young lives going to be lost. Such lost should not have happened if their parents are more strict. These student protesters have been misled by the Americans, thinking that while they are protesting, the Americans and the united nations will enter into Myanmar to destroy the military junta, hence these students were willing to sacrifice their lives for the country. Unfortunate it was just a propaganda,. the Americans and the united nations will not get into
myanmar.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to go Myanmar as soon as the country become peaceful again.

Last edited by sohbuckkong; 13-05-2021 at 11:43 AM.