View Single Post
Old 28-12-2005, 04:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 939 / Power: 21
gigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to beholdgigantic_tk is a splendid one to behold
Re: Soapland in Japan

For full service at Soaplands, it costs 12k-100k. Usually there is no problem in negotiation. Most Soapland house has its fixed price. Usually you will be asked to pay entrance fee of about 30%. Ask how much you need to pay to the lady. If the price is 20k or less (in total), your may stay there for an hour usually for a half&half session. For 30k or more, do a calculation yourself…………….

You may also find in internet or sex newspapers that many Soaplands offer discount coupons.. These coupons can save you 15-25% or let you have a 1-hr session at special price.

The good news is that you can also find some similar Soapland places that offer the same Soapland experience and together with FS, all with foreign girls. (Chinese, Korean, Colombian, and Philipino) The prices are still high compared to other areas in Asia... about 15000 or 20000 Yen.

This is my sharing, the prices there might have been increased, I have msised this place for so long aredi………….

gigantic_tk

Last edited by gigantic_tk; 28-12-2005 at 05:14 PM.