View Single Post
Old 28-12-2022, 01:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 18
vader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samstervader_7 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Hot off the heels of bro Loadedgun's FR, I quickly texted Bro SK for a slot with Nicky.

https://sammyboy.rocks/showthread.php?t=912942

Rating are as follows :-

Agent: The last time I booked with TRL was some years back. This stable has been a mainstay before and continue to have high level of service and ease of booking.

Look : 7/10 Not a SYT, can tell she's not that young. But her looks does grow on you.
Body : 8/10 Hourglass figure. Average height with good curves. Had a good time fondling her ass and pussy while she sat on top of me kissing.
Boobs : 8.5/10 Very nice tits. Soft D cups that are nice to grab and fondle. Responsive to my sucking and licking.
Frenching : 9/10 She initiates light pecks then progress to tongue flicking and frenching as the action heats up.
Painting: 10/10 The oral sex for this session was almost magical. Nicky has a small and very neat pussy. Just a thin slit and not the large labia type. I started from her tummy and licked my way down to the sides of her pussy. She was responsive and started moaning before I got to the main action. She let out a small scream when I blew softly on her clit and clamped onto it sucking hard. She can take quite abit of licking, sucking and nibbling below. I was using my thumb to caress her pussy while I painted away and later realised it was actually her asshole. No wonder she got so wet and high.
BBBJ : 20/10 I have a fetish for BBBJ and DT. Nicky surely does not fail in this area. She started with light licks on my dickhead and slowly engulf the half of my dick. For awhile I thought she wouldn't go the full length but boy I couldn't be more wrong. Her technique builds up and soon she was taking all 7" of me in. What set her apart was not her suction or tongue. She has no gag reflex and can really take it all into her throat. I was really going to town on her face. She was glugging and the amount of saliva all over my groin was amazing to see and feel. The face fucking was out of this world and she can keep going and going. The feeling of hitting the back of the throat happens all the time if the girl can DT. This girl, I can push it harder and feel my dick head "pop" into her throat plus I can do it successively with some force. I can count the number of times I cum from BBBJ with one hand. This was one of them. It took some time but Nicky got the job done and I blew a huge load into her mouth and she really sucked me clean.
FJ : N/A This is the first time in my 20 over years of chionging that I didn't fuck the girl. The oral sex was so amazing that I was spent and satisfied without penetration.

We took time to hug and chit chat after the exhausting first shot. She told me alot about herself and she let on that she had Caucasian boyfriends and she loves sex. Hence her ability to handle a dick so well. She initiated and gave me another awesome BBBJ for the second shot but as usual I am a one shot guy. It was very enjoyable nonetheless.

RTF: Not too sure yet. I saw Baifern in the same location she looks good too.