View Single Post
Old 28-12-2022, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 14
welfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of lightwelfaredependant is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontageEvening View Post
Alright, I'm sorry about that, BBZ bro, I did say it was a bit filtered though but again, sorry about that. I say what I need to say about my session with her and I'm glad that it goes well for me. The reason why I booked her because there's no FR of her in her thread except the one in Telegram but that bro only goes for massage and anal rim so I don't know why her stable didn't put that FR in her thread and of course, her pics too and her measurements and all. However, I have no idea other bros who visited her before, didn't like her and the stable she's with, so yes but you're completely right, next time, I'll be careful about what I said, BBZ bro.
Bro.... if you truely enjoyed you session with "her"........ in my heart.... i salute you.... You Are Legend.....