View Single Post
Old 28-12-2022, 04:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1465 / Power: 19
Linnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud ofLinnie has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Quote:
Originally Posted by superlibido View Post

Booked Snooker yesterday night from bro cf

She is about 80% similar to the photo. Pretty, with sharp features.
Slight thai tan, with average height and no fat, slim body.
Boobs are natural B-cup soft and nice to grope and squeeze, fans of natural boobs would really appreciate.
Frenching with her really like lover hot make out session some light moans and started breathingly heavily.
Her BBBJ skills are good as well, with some good shaft work and DT, did not rush it.
During the FJ, she let out genuine moans that got me more horny.
Accommodating to multiple positions and good stamina as the first round took quite some time.
What i really love about her is her attitude! Always smiling and making sure everything was alright throughout the sessino.
Service oriented like 5 star hotel dining!
We managed to break ice and communicate to the point that it did not feel like a commercial bonk.
Starting to miss her already...
I concur to the description. I saw Snooker on the way out after my session with Kimmy (which btw was fantastic, slutty face and body like those car sales girl).

Snooker and I looked at each other curiously for a while. She kept smiling I don't know why. She has the innocent sporty girl look. Quite close to the two pics below.