View Single Post
Old 16-10-2021, 12:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 12
Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!Leisuresuit is one of the Best!
Re: How to start a FB (炮友)relationship?

Bro... married man here...

I've been on the apps and can tell you this... while there are women who are self righteous and will scold you for being on the app since you are married, your pain with them is only for that flashing moment. Let them go if you will and keep swiping (or buy a sim card and create another account and swipe them again, this time telling them you are not married, and a bunch of other lies till you get them in bed. Although I would personally not go so far. I know from talking to so many women that they actually fall for these things then get angry with all married men on the apps lol).

Keep swiping and you will find some who will chat with you. Singaporean women tend to not show their wild side from the start, so if you start w the sexual talk in the beginning, you will fail. You need to be able to chat about friendly stuff and flow the talk into more personal topics. However don't friendzone yourself by being all clean and decent since the women will rarely proposition you. Guys need to take the lead and the blame for the lady's indiscretions. Also watch your meet up budgets, avoid being an ATM and don't meet for impressive dinners or lunch, just stick to coffee or beers.

Good luck w your hunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Continental View Post
Yes from experience. Went in there just for curiosity sake and to test water.