View Single Post
Old 15-07-2021, 04:49 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1036 / Power: 19
leakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud ofleakypipes has much to be proud of
Re: a moment of silece

He had so many gems. And i didn't mind the mongolians masquerading as jap/kor. Frankly, as long as the price was good and the experience was worth the price, i didn't mind.

One of the most memorable was this gal called yura. Or was it Yuna. Tall, slim, cute as fuck. We banged until both sweaty. Can still remember the feeling when I'm kissing her neck while banging her and then she licked the sweat off my shoulder. That session resulted in explosive orgasm. Shiok.

The last one i had ever was the same Japanese girl that was with him when he got taken down. By that time she was operating independently and was trying to earn some money before she went home. Also a wonderful time.

Hai, if only every okt was focused on delivering the greatest experience while still making money.