Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
dresden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Quote:
Originally Posted by t4buzhsy View Post
This just happened yesterday. I was having lunch alone at a hawker centre and spotted a busty and pretty SYT seated opposite my table. She was with a female colleague, and was wearing a denim short skirt.

I spotted her upskirt at the moment I sat down. It was a white translucent lacy panty, and i can even see her sparse pubic hair thru the panty quite clearly. What a sight for my lunch. I can see that she was trying to cross her leg in a way to cover herself, but her skirt was too tight and short for her to prevent ZG. The more she try crossing her leg, the more ZG I saw. She also tried to cover by putting her hand between her thighs, but probably gave up after a while as she needed to eat lunch. I didnt even bother to pretend not watching and just stared at her ZG, i think she noticed me staring but she probably cant be bothered since she only ZG her panty :-) ha ha....

So I had a good view and hardon for almost 20 min before she left. Will be going back to the hawker ctr to scout for more. One of my better ZG experience.
that is hot(: wow, she looks resigned to letting you see her underneath