View Single Post
Old 29-04-2024, 06:06 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 6
nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!nuruparadise is one of the Best!
Re: 🌸36D✔ Nude Syt English Speaking Jap Nuru B2B Auth Msg JG HDLY BooB fuck×2Hj🌸

Quote:
Originally Posted by itadakimasu View Post
Despite several unsuccessful appointments with Gem, I managed to book an appointment with her today! Her place was easily located and discreet. 100% privacy. Ample parking available nearby. If you have booked an appointment the day before, have the courtesy to text her again in the morning on the appointment day. Otherwise, text her in the morning for same day booking as she can be busy at times.

Entered her place without much hassle. Her place was comfortable, clean and neat. I was greeted by a sexy woman with wonderful figure donned in a black dress. A sexy and stunning beauty. Looking at her already made my little brother hard. She seemed to notice it and she put her hands down my pants started to giggle playfully. Looking at her made me almost cummed!

She made me stripped naked and I was told to have a shower first. Bear in mind she emphasized alot on personal cleanliness & hygiene. Guys, please respect her. Wash your little brother and butt crack thoroughly.

After shower, she was already naked and helped me to dry my back and let me lie on the massage bed. I couldn’t control and kept turning around to look at her. By now, my little brother was already super hard. I almost cummed again!

She started to massage my back. It was strong and one of the most comfortable massage I ever had! She started to touch my shoulder gently with her fingers. She was a very skilled sensual masseur and knew exactly where to touch. It was too comfortable till I can feel all the bones in my body was felt. The feeling was hard to described. My whole body was super shiok and she was the only one who made appreciate a proper massage.

Later, I was told she asked to go to the water bed and she began to slowly apply nuru glue to my whole body. Then she used her body slid at my back. Her skin was super delicate and smooth. It’s so comfortable. From my position, she had easy access to my balls and little brother. She gave me a smack on the butt and started caressing my butt, balls and little brother. As I couldn’t see her, I didn’t know where she was going to do next and the anticipation heightened my arousal. I wished time would stop there and I could enjoy all these forever.

Afterwhich, she made me turn around, laid on my body and kept sliding and groaning softly. She started to work on my little brother and eggs. I really cant control myself anymore any cummed after a few gentle strokes! It was too much for me, especially with her encouraging me by dirty talking. I laid there for awhile before proceeding to wash up. As I came out, I saw her changing the sheets, spraying disinfectant and cleaning the surfaces that I touched. Really remarkable level of hygiene and professionalism.

I felt 100% relieved and relaxed under her careful and gentle care. I been to many other girls for nuru prior, but so far she is the best masseur I had experienced. The money and time spent is totally worth it. It really gives me a feeling of relaxation and comfort. Will definitely return in the coming days.
Thanks for the mr