Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
munchylicker is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyt1999 View Post
FR on alegria by adamapple

Went down to the usual location and messaged OKT. Reply was prompt and fast.

Rating for looks,
Look: 90/100 90% similar to picture side
Height: Around 1.6 - 1.63
Boobs: Huge C with very sensitive nipples
Ass: Nice and firm

She is full of smile when she greeted me. And we sat down and chit chat for awhile. Before session start, we sat down to break the ice. After a short while of chit chat, we went into the shower. In the shower i could keep my eyes off her boobs. Huge and it was calling out to me to shove my face into them. >.<" haha..

I turned her over and told her i am going to service her instead. So i mirrored her move and started with her ears as well. When i reached her boobs, that's where i went crazy. Squeezing it firm and hard and sucking on her nipple. Shoving my face into the boobs, estacy i tell you. After awhile, my hand started roaming downwards and i could feel slight wetness at her pussy.

Kissing and giving her playful bite i moved down towards her pussy area. Once i reach there, i gave it a lick and i could feel her shivering. So i started painting her well and slow. I could feel her arching her back and her hands were firmly grabbing on my head pushing me harder to her pussy. After awhile of painting, she got really horny and she used one of her hand to rub her pussy while i was painting it.. I felt warm sweet juice flowing out and she couldn't stand it anymore.. She dragged me up and search frantically around the bed where she left the cap.. without looking she tore the condom open and capped me up.. with her hand she lead my 2IC to the entrance of victory hole... As usual.. I'm going to stop here.. Try her yourself and you will know how the story ends.. Have some imagination and fantasies.

Full Job Rating
FJ - Lots of stamina. Lasted very long, moaning was great.
Painting - 91/100 Painted my body well
Kissing - 87/100 Good kisser
GFE - 91/100 Kept smiling and like to cuddle
RTF - Definitely before my next oversea trip again
Bro andy, the location convenient?