Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
GanMHx is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: KL part time college gal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawn8888 View Post
I just tried 1 of the girl in list called Emily.
This is my first time tried on milf. Not bad experience.

I did booked her on monday but at last change to yesterday because I can't wait anymore. Booked her at 9pm yesterday.

I reached 15 mins earlier so I waited her to come. Once she reached, she wearing a pink jacket with short pants. She is slim and not bad looking for a milf. She checked in and guide me to the room.

At first we did some ice breaking and I admit she is kind of talkative girl. Then she slowly took off her pink jacket and then her short pants. Slowly panty off as well as the sleeveless shirt. That huge C or D cup of boobs amazed me. I feel like squeezing her hard but then we go for a shower.

After shower, she use her big boobs to scrub on my body and the nipples then pointed to my mouth hinting me to suck it. I suck it hard and she enjoy it. She is very horny woman. She want me to fingering her in front of the mirror so that I can see her horny face as well as she playing my little brother.

She then slowly lead my little brother into her pussy while I enjoying her boobs. Suddenly I feel the tightness of her pussy and she seems enjoying and I penetrate her lying on the wall.

After a while, we lie down on the bed and she didn't ever BJ for me, I asked her to BJ for me but she said she is too horny now, she want to get fuck badly. So I fulfill her wish and I did fuck her hardly. She moan and I am excited as well. Then she did cowgirl on me while I am enjoying her boobs.

We did that for quite a while until she cum, she shout out loud and she said she reached her climate. But I still didn't cum as maybe I am too tired for previous 3 days outings.

So I asked for CIM and she did BJ on me until I cum in her mouth. Both of us enjoy the session very much.

Name: Emily
Local CKT
30+ years old milf
Face : 6/10
Body : 8/10
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 7.5/10
CIM : YES
Anal : Never ask
Daty : Never ask
Damage : 200/hour included room

At the same time, would like to ask you guys that any updated for April list? As I hope to try more new FL
Mind share her ctc ?