Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 16-02-2021, 01:47 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4029 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny_t View Post
Curious, for most of you who developed close r/s w the ML, do they expect payment from you all during the bonks outside?
I used to, but later I realized that I should not have. Paying the girl may appear to be an act of consideration, some money in exchange for their time, effort and compensation for the "opportunity cost" of spending time with you vs taking another customer.

That is a dangerous assumption. If a girl feels that you should pay and you "forgot" to pay, she will surely remind you. But if she feels that she has given herself to you willingly because she no longer sees you just as a customer, then paying her (no matter how well-intentioned) cheapens the act and makes her feel like an FL (unless that is exactly your intention). A girl will usually wait for you and not stretch out her hand straightaway for money after a fuck, so it's your call.

Considering the downsides of the two scenarios, I have learnt not to pay but I always make sure that every month or so I get for her a thoughtful gift, or perhaps ask about "taking over" some of the responsibilities of sending money home. That encourages her to "show hand" and lets you know what her commitments are and indirectly, what kind of girl she is and whether you can possibly afford her.

If she truly regards you as something other than a customer, then she will cater to your sexual needs as and when you want her to. Obviously this cuts both ways, there will also be an expectation that you start treating her like a normal lady and learn to anticipate her needs.

If you are not prepared to look at the relationship at this level, please continue to pay her per meet up and I can guarantee that she will always see you as a customer. To many guys this is actually what they want, or rather, this is as far as they are willing to go. There is no free lunch, if you think there is such a thing as her commitment and true "GFE" without an equivalent commitment on your part. Girls are super sensitive to KC and after being bitten once or twice they will always learn not to trust so easily.

Your mileage will vary. All the best.