Thread: Raw with MLs
View Single Post
Old 27-02-2021, 09:25 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 414 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4029 / Power: 17
Penguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond reputePenguin23 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Raw with MLs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullshitlar View Post
Should always ask if okay? Or if she initiate no then just listen but alot of times its better to just do what you want because you are a man. They like man who do what they want. Sign of an alpha. So just cum inside and go with her buy pill to show responsibility
I agree - there is no need to ask. I used to think that asking means being considerate (gentlemanly, even), I realize now that asking is a noob move, the mark of an amateur.

A girl who allow you to fuck her raw will always tell you if she doesn't want you to CIP. If she never say, then there is no need to ask. Her body language during sex should be sufficient for you to know if she wants you to CIP. Especially when you pump her super hard and fast and she knows that you are on the verge of cumming.

The best feeling in the world is when she pulls you deeper exactly when you're unloading inside her. And when her pussy squuezes the last remaining drops of cum, just to make sure everything ends up deep inside. Wah, heaven.