View Single Post
Old 10-11-2020, 11:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 451 / Power: 10
SexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of lightSexyDick is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Pervert Things Women do

Quote:
Originally Posted by PayFuckForget View Post
Mrs Public-Sex
I have one that really likes public sex. As in love it so much that there was once we fuck outside her house and she is married... the scary part is that the door is open. She comes when i tell her this that I feel uneasy. She also likes to have sex at public toilets and she will walk out proudly when she is done. We ended it when one day when we saw her husband's brother at the MSCP and she was having her orgasm and I think she's too loud. I guess he saw.. but she still moaned anyways. She asked me what will it feel like if we both fuck her at the same time and i thought this is too much for me.

Mrs Anal Probe
I also had one that can take my cock in her ass every day. EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY. She loves anal alot and always will let me fuck her pussy first then when i am going to cum, she will direct my cock into her ass, after lubing it with her saliva and juices first... then she moans like she is Diablo with that deep groan. Kinda cray-cray but i miss it. On the plus side, there is no reason for her to reject me when she has her period...

Period Sex
..Speaking of period, all the long term girls i fucked seems to have a thing for period sex. They cum better cos it makes their orgasm intense. I have never really asked for it, but when they start playing my cock and asked me if i want to try period sex. Well... i'm all for free fucks... Messy and there are alot of things you can't do... like change positions and licking her pussy... can only lick up to the clit. I did a a couple of times raw for a strawberry cream swirl.... guess this makes me the perv. LOL
Mrs Anal Prob seems like a good fuck