View Single Post
Old 10-08-2020, 01:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2989 / Power: 17
Cuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond reputeCuntworth has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Opening of hotels in phase 2?

Quote:
Originally Posted by One and Only View Post
The cleanliness of the place depends on the staff that maintain the rooms.Seriously i dont trust them as they tend to their job properly.The best is get your own towels and do a simple wipe down with your own wipes and coupled with detox spray to sanitise the air.
Had been to a staycation at Rws after it had reopened from phase 2... when checked in everything was good n clean n even the door was sealed with a “cleaned room “ sticker...
after staying awhile felt thirsty n go to the table n get the packet of distilled water n found out it was left with almost 1/4 of water ... called up the housekeeper along the corridor n he said that he forgot to replace the packet left over from the previous stayer... it’s was unpleasant experience n what make me angry more is that no TOP management came n apologies for the mistake ... so nothing is safe in such phase yet. Be safe when going for staycations...
出来问迟早都一定要还