Thread: Vicktoria
View Single Post
Old 14-09-2015, 11:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 186 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8772 / Power: 22
kthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond reputekthan10 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vicktoria

Was lucky to have a nice cam session with Vicktoria early on... She looks great even with the light makeup and simple dressing... Especially her eyes... Very seducing... Already start to get hard after seeing her in cam

Anyway, we had dirty chats to each other while she stripped to her bra n panties... Loved the way she grabbed her "boobs"... Showed her my hard stiffened dick as well... which i guessed made her horny... As she starts to masturbate for me... rubbing her dick and continuing our dirty talk... After she cummed onto her hands, she even tasted her own cum in front of me... Wow... very kinky... I loved it a lot!!! And I got really horny seeing how sexy she was and jacked myself off later on..

Hope to have another cam session with you