Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
FastFive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sex in Sarawak?Kuching , Miri , Sibu , Bintulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrz0380 View Post
Thanks to the brother who provide me to Ah B contact this morning (you know who you are ) 1M thanks.

After guided by Ah B to the place, check the first room and get attracted. She spoke canton and surprised that I spoke canton also.

She said she's from HK, but I said her accent sounds like Shenzen, then she said her mother is from GuangXi ..

Straight to the action after some short talk, about the slang, language.. etc etc etc..

Here's the summary..
Face: 7/10
Body: 7/10
Boobs: B
B/J: 7/10 (sucking power is strong, just that.)
FJ:7/10
GFE: 7/10 (She's friendly! thats why i recommend her if you want a cute one)
WIR: Next round if no other stock.

Mostly SOP, moaning is okay, but no as good as one of my SP.

There's a fun part, when changing from cow girl missionary to missionary, I just push her down without rotating, her head was hanging on the edge of the bed.
She complained that her neck muscle is painful after "half sky hang" for awhile.

Damage = RM 50 * 4.
Hehehe..you are welcome mr.C*****..next time I come to KL, hope u entertain me also..maybe soon..hahhahaha..got a brother here seem like harassing me coz did not give him a contact..bro.wetchaser, what did u exchange with me? nothing! hahahha! u are jealous when I gave some numbers to other people? there are no good reason why i should exchange with u.. u want to attack me like that, go on.. u are no benefits to me.. thank u for your "compliment" bro.wetchaser..u are such a loser & desperate..