View Single Post
Old 12-04-2020, 03:07 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 0
123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy123hu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post
Which GL cat150 is open?? U let me know

Bloody asshole. U have been barking at everyone here like a freaking mad dog. When I cheong FLs u are still a baby sucking your mom's tits. So dun come and teach your father what to do ok

U have been attacking everyone on this forum like crazy. The reason is simple- you simply can't even afford a GL bonk, hence u are so jealous & crazed up. What business is it of yours whether we post a positive or negative FR? But everytime someone post a negative FR, you will react like that person upz your wife or mother. Everyone knows u have a hidden agenda here. Bloody loser
Ah Pek, don't try to change the topic.

One moment you say you are 38yrs old, next moment you say you are very old chiong so many years. Make up your mind. You are full of lies.

You said that everywhere is closed, not only GL. But FL is in operation. A fuck is just a message away. Don't be so sore you got caught with your pants down. If you are talking about GL then talk about GL. You BULLSHIT that you call FL when you don't even know that they are still open. Never call, don't pretend.

And I said Geylang is still 'open' with inverted commas. Ppl who know, know what I mean and you still bark so loud GL is closed. LOL. You don't have a fucking clue what I'm talking about. There are many "How are you, what are you doing?" wechat msges around. Oh you think GL is closed and cannot call WL, ah? OK LOH! You don't know what is the WL's strategy and objective at all - they are all looking for an exit. Don't go around asking ppl to call you daddy when you can't even decide if you're 38 or an Ah Pek. You're an Ah Pek lah.

YOU'RE A FUCKING JOKE!