View Single Post
Old 15-01-2022, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 644 / Power: 18
justwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to alljustwanadoit is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by iluvbreast View Post
Have you talk to your wife about it? If not, how do you know it will crush their world? For all you know she may be happier because she may then have a man to sleep with at night.

You mentioned your wife don't wish to uproot herself and your child to stay in Europe with you? Doesn't it show she don't really love you enough?

Afterall 嫁乞随乞,嫁叟随叟, Angmo or Asian no difference, the girl marry you then she have to follow where you go, if not what family you have?

Of course, I am assuming you are making good money here, enough to support your family on your income alone.

If it is my wife (assuming my pay package is enough for the whole family to survive), she will just pack up her bags and leave with me. Or if the pay is not high enough she will tell me to forget about the job.

Ultimately, it is up to you, since it is your life, but don't waste time, even those of your wife's.

If you ever watch the Kdrama World of Married, you will understand. Other then sex, my family is a happy family, lots of joy, happiness when together. I can't give it up, the family gives me stability.

But its just sex missing, and unfortunately I see wife more as sister. So I seek excitement and sex outside.