Old 19-07-2012, 03:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ivan1973 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Peeping/Accidental saw girl zaogeng or naked

Also want to contribute for an incident many years back (roughly 2002). It was a company family day in downtown east. There were many employees signing up in groups for game. The game a relay race where participants go to a distance in the pool to collect a plastic toy then get back to the team. The first team to complete the course wins. There was a chio young teen (roughly 16~19) in bikini in the race. I heard that her mum was in the finance department. She was the focus of the day cos she has the best figure, tit is super firm with at least a C cup. And she is the only one in bikini, the rest of the female who wore bikini had t-shirt outside, which spoils the view. It was the girls turn to dash to grab the plastic toy and as she returns, one side of the bikini top came off exposing her pointed nipple. Due to the crowd cheering for their teams, she could not hear her mum screaming at her that her top came off. The entire audience was simply jaw dropped. The tit was huge, springy. It was the first time I see a tit in Singapore publicly. Most importantly, she only realize when she almost reach the team mates giving up plenty of time to enjoy. Despite the ordeal, she put on the T-shit and continues for the rest of the other games.