View Single Post
Old 15-12-2020, 10:13 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 521 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone knows when will be the exact time that GL will be open again?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muhahaha View Post
Massage, FL business been running since way before lockdown. And they still running quite well and FL appt are packed.

I don't see any news of people catching the virus.

Some people are just overthinking.
Govt useless, ball-less and overthinking right? Why not you go ask those in the opposition to bring up this issue why GL still closing see if any of them dare. No politician (ruling or opp) in the right of mind dare to suggest anything that is consider non-essential by the mass. If someone catch the virus from places which only serve a certain group like bar, club and GL then people like you for sure start pointing finger at them again.