View Single Post
Old 06-03-2021, 08:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 361 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5224 / Power: 14
TheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond reputeTheIdesOfMarch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Where to find Orgies?

Definitely not in here if you're looking for any sort of proper group fun that isn't money motivated. There's a guy in here who sometimes organises gangbangs and orgies with his sugar babies or Viet KTV/FL girls and charges a hefty penny for them. But I wouldn't recommend that.

Swinging wise your best bet is either AFF or USC. But USC has changed a lot since its olden times and I don't know if the swinging there is still as free flowing or casual anymore.

Fundamentally your best bet to swing as a single guy is to get attached to a girl and go together as a couple. The simple reality is a lot of couples that do swinging basically horse trade each others' female partners or wives so as to get to fuck other women legitimately without it being considered as cheating. Its a very male driven sex culture and single men are at the very bottom of the ladder. So make of it what you will.