View Single Post
Old 18-03-2023, 08:08 AM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 12
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ✌✌✌ MENSPLUS-Pills For Men. Faster Recovery, Harder Erections, ED Solutions. ✌✌✌

No. 1 Choice in SG

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGreatArtiste;
This is my short FR.

Pill is Fucking Power. Fucking Awesome. Hard as rock. No horse run. Sibei Power OMG! Totally blown away by it.

Amazing Cock Power!!!

Loot my gf till she tolong ask me stop. Tell me next time sex don't take it cos she scared her pussy will become loose!!! Took half on Friday nite, then this morning top up another half pill. I have never fucked any girl till such a state in all my life. Fucking out of this world! Now I know why some bro say feels like IronMan!
Quote:
Originally Posted by weihc;
follow up review (1 full pill)
previous only consumed half as adviced.

this time round tried out 1 full pill last night with the missus.
first, basically side effects felt were no different from half pill. raised heartbeat and increased thirst.

now the action.
please don't consume full pill if you got plans for other stuff or chores to do...
i took 1 pill after dinner at 8pm...by 9pm I was ready... fooled around and we started session 1...that lasted me freaking 50mins of pumping my wife in various positions before I unloaded into her.

dick was still freaking hard and standing while I caught my breath and drank water. 15mins later my wife tired, but started licking me all over and I wasted no time dogging her from behind. this time, because I came earlier, I lasted even longer. a freaking 1hr of slow, medium and hard bonking... wife was coming hard and loud. luckily we had earlier decided to turn on the TV program loudly before we started. this time, I came as hard but volume much lesser already. freaking dick was still hard as I laid on bed panting away...

missus was querying how come so "super" lol.
i just sheepishly said, I was super turned on by her. by this time, I was really tired... but decided to see how far I can go...so, while still cuddling... I tried spooning and starting bonking again. this time round, really tired, hence mainly did slow gentler strokes for the missus... and because I came the twice earlier, I wasn't going to come anytime soon and my dick is still rock hard. stroked for 20mins or so and was starting to feel some urge and started to really give it to my wife for the last 10mins before I cleared my last load of the night... practically left with a small dribble of cum only.

uncle and missus was totally wasted physically last night. after bonking from 9pm till almost 12am... maybe another side effect to note, missus' was feeling slightly sore in her pussy after last night's sessions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hot cake;
Thanks TS for arranging a bot of Men plus!

I had been using another product from any bro from another threat.

But I think he up the lorry liao as his threat is gone n I'm unable to contact him.

Thus decided to give Men plus a try.

Tried 1/2 a pill the next day before going home. Who knows my OC mc...!

Had a hard on through out the night...! Simply sleeping with a thick hard meat stick sticking out of my pants!

Next morning still hard... Have to put on undies so that my kids wouldn't see the hard on as I always wear a boxer around the house...

In the afternoon quickly made appointment for release...!

Still can feel the power containing in little bro.

Good thing was that I do not feel headache but can feel very warm in the whole body including little bro...

Will try again when my OC recover.

Thanks TS for sharing!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3Dragon;
Honestly, that ROCK HARD dick gives you the feeling of invincibility. N when u pump the girl, u can almost feel her cringe everytime u thrust inside her. If only there are words to describe how the girls feel...
Quote:
enjoy your date... can imagine the date's reaction to superman.
Quote:
the pills really should put a warning...
something like..."use with consideration for your partner"

like I mentioned about my plans for weekends... usually just meant bonking weekends for me and the missus.

we started the weekend early, right from Friday night though without pills. so Fri night was as per my usual duration and I relaxed after the session.

but on Sat night, I took 1 pill before dinner and told my missus about it... lol she was laughing in half anger saying I was using cheat codes, no wonder so super.

1st session was usual and I came 30mins or so after. the problem was 2nd round and 3rd round...my steel rod was still red hot and the missus asked me to really give it to her...and I guess, this should be where the "warning" should come in. this time round I was really going hard and rough on my wife... that after I came for the second time, I didn't stop, just changed another position and continued to pump her like no tomorrow.

by this time, my wife's ass and my groin already a sticky messy patch... (luckily for towels). but I wasn't done... I just kept ramming her... until I heard her calling me to stop... almost thought she was just too horny... and role playing... when I noticed her saying her calves were cramping.

position suddenly changed to massage her calves with my dick still sticky and erect lol... resumed at a gentler pace after that. feels kinda apologetic to my wife after sat night, though my wife laughed it off. and I think I'll use half pills from now on, just in case. my remaining weekend I continued without the pills and much gentler, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pleasure_empire;
Lol. Bro, he can shoot and then continue to fuck leh. I ever experience that a few times before. The girl gets really wild cos it turns her on that ur so turned on by fucking her.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alinghi;
Your experience reminds me of the times with my super horny ex. Non stop love making with an invincible cock that can go on n on. Just fantastic. Glad to see u enjoying it. M a regular user of this too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcguy;
Heading to Shanghai on Fri. Picked up a bottle today and cant stop smiling when I think of the fun im going to have.

Picked up a bot mixed with another stronger version pill. IronMan 4 coming soon. Hehe.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers