View Single Post
Old 06-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Met a gem named Natasha a few days back at a certain central hotel.

Her link: http://singapore.craigslist.com.sg/cas/4314175937.html

Arranged to meet her at 10.30pm and do an overnight session but arrived early and didn't know what to do. She asked me for a favor in getting some alcohol to go up to drink and "have fun" with her. But was not able to purchase it as the shops aren't able to sell. Was disappointed cause i knew alcohol would be a huge kick cause we had all night long to play.

Went up to her room at 10pm cause she was back and decided to call me up. So i went up and we just sat there and talked about each other about what we were doing. She was in no rush to start anything. Soon she asked me to lay beside here as she stripped to her undies. I was in my jeans and she started to hug me and asked if i was ok and all.

Soon enough she ask if i felt comfortable in my jeans and she asked for me to take it off. There i was in my briefs and she started to touch my lil bro and asked how it felt. We began to kiss and french for quite awhile and she popped the question of a BJ and she carried on. Her sucking and licking was fantastic on both my lil bro and nipple. After awhile she asked if i wanted to suck hers too. Without hesitation i pushed her to the bed and worked on it. could hear her moan and could tell she was thoroughly enjoying it.

Not long after, too turned on i asked her to fuck me and she obliged in missionary. It was only my 2nd time so i was quite tight but she managed to ease in and we were at it for 20 mins and non of us came.

We switched roles and not long after, we both came. Her moaning was so arousing that i couldn't take it.

We washed up and cuddle a lil before i got a call that i needed to be home. Told her and she was kind enough and accepted lesser than we negotiated.

Overall a damn good experience for me.

Looks: 10/10, much better than the photo
Body: 8/10, very curvy but a bit baba but very nice
BJ: 10/10 very good with the tongue
Tool Size: Not very big, 5-6"
Boobs: Huge and awesome to suck on
Overall fantastic with the GF feel, moaning and responsive. Highly recommended