View Single Post
Old 07-02-2014, 09:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 423 / Power: 15
g_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find betterg_rider is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

FR on TS Isis

Decided on booking Isis. Booking was very straight forward and good communication. Hotel was good. Not a budget, which is nice because a lot of times the girls book the cheap ones which are dirty, cramped. When I opened the door, I was stunned my little bro nearly ripped out of my pants like the Hulk. Very sexy. She was in a gown and sexy lingerie showing of her amazing toned body. She quickly gave me a big smile and hug and I went to shower quickly, the Flash would have been proud.

I don't want to get into all of the gory details -- the point of this FR is that my money was well spent. I must say that I did shoot my load much sooner than I wanted -- this is the danger of working yourself up and when the girl you book very much lives up to your expectations. In summary, she is very sexy, very friendly. Her body is very toned and tight. The one thing is that her breasts are quite hard (obvious bolt-ons -- which I'm not the greated fan of) but it's really a minor complaint.

Overall a fantastic experience and would highly recommend. RTF? Absolutely.