Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 5
Penfolds deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Craigslist and other on-line Ladyboys

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crhan View Post
Had one of the best times with Belladianne in KL. She asked for about 2XX+ in sg but I didn’t take up on the offer.
Just nice was in KL, took a look on Tsdating and she’s here as well.
In the end manage to negotiate for a crazy good price.

Went up, took a shower, came out and there she was in her black lingerie, immediately push me down, climbed on top of me and fucked my mouth.
Continued to worship her cock in different positions, and she said she wanted to top.
Damn she was HUGE. Took me missionary, doggy was enjoyable before I rode her cock.
It was too much so I requested for a break, she wanted my to suck her but I requested for her to wash her cock first.
As she was washing, I approached and continued sucking her in the shower. She pulled me out, laid me on the bed and came on my face.
Overall a 10/10 experience.
Would say she’s really worth every single cent.

Sorry for the long FR, But it’s been a while since I had such a good time.
Never been a fan of pinays but decided to give her a go after reading some good reviews here.

Friendly, good attitude. Told her I love to see her in black stockings and stilettos which she happily obliged.

So in person, she not that young, 38yrs according to her. Nevertheless still a stunner imo. Tits are unnaturally huge but love her legs though. Attitude was great.

Not exactly my type, top her and that was it. She did her best to please but I was just not into her.