View Single Post
Old 23-05-2022, 08:40 PM
Sam's RSS Feed Bot - I'm not Human. Don't talk to me.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10000241 / Power: 3356
Sammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond reputeSammyboy RSS Feed has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up [GUESS THE RACE] Youth jailed, caned for armed robbery of Jurong East moneylender sho

An honorable member of the Coffee Shop Has Just Posted the Following:

SINGAPORE — A youth involved in an armed robbery of a moneylender shop in Jurong East two years ago was on Monday (May 23) sentenced to over five years' jail and caning over the incident and for a string of other offences.

Karrtik Stalniraj, a 23-year-old Singaporean, pleaded guilty to five charges including one for his role in the armed robbery. Other charges include voluntarily causing hurt with a dangerous weapon, breaching Covid-19 social gathering...

Read more

Click here to view the whole thread at www.sammyboy.com.