View Single Post
Old 05-02-2009, 03:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1154 / Power: 17
Existentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud ofExistentialism has much to be proud of
Re: Adult Mutual Consent Free Fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by willy_sgsg View Post
ermmm...btw correct me if i am wrong???Ladyboy is pre-ops but with breast rite?as for cross dresser if i am not wrong shud be still a man but will change only to girls clothing when at nite?
Yes, that would be the common intepretation bro. So...

1. A man who likes to wear women's clothes (in drag) is also considered a drag queen, or a transvestite. Drag Queen = Transvestite = Crossdresser.

2. Ladyboys (or Shemales or Chicks with Dicks) are pre-ops with naturally long hair, womanly traits and enhanced breasts. Yum yum.

3. Transsexuals would be post-ops.

So cqueen... are you No. 1 or No. 2??

I think bros are all confused, so perhaps you could give us some clarity. I myself think you are No. 1, a drag queen. But if you're number 2, maybe you would like to give your stats like they do in VS.....