View Single Post
Old 19-01-2023, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1900 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42740 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovepantyhose View Post
i thought that with the next game at arsenal, ETH would choose to rest some players against palace, instead he fielded a strong lineup to continue the winning momentum but ended with a draw, it was 2 points lost

from the highlights:
- we can see what WW offers, holding up ball as a targetman, bringing teammates into play, pressing opponents, defending set pieces, dropping deep to pull defenders out of position and his runs into the box provides space for teammates outside. i feel that he is a shrewd loan signing

- unable to kill the game off, the opponent can still comeback despite a goal down, DDG made great saves before being beaten by olise stunning free kick. despite the draw ending the win streak, man u have only lost 1 in 20 matches. the team has really improved, next game at arsenal will be another tough test

- casemiro kena 5th yellow card and will be suspended against arsenal, can mctom or fred step up? i think ETH will setup like he did against city, absorb pressure and then counter on the break. possible lineup: DDG, AWB, varane, shaw, malacia, mctom, eriksen, fred, fernandes, rashford, WW. impt thing is not let the midfield and flanks be overrun
Point :-

1) No, u r wrong bro...ETH will always want to field his strongest team in any match they play...this is becos he wants to win at least 1 trophy in his 1st season as manager...he already told his players esp Rashford to be resilient n play on even if injured...every game is impt to him n he wants to win it...once anyone of them don't perform, they r removed from the squad ..doesn't matter how they hv improved, they must win every game...it is because of this target for excellence n zero tolerance for failure that ETH set that they managed to climb up so high up in the table in just 1/2 a season from rock bottom

2) Yes, WW is good n played well as a team member but still not good enough to score goals or assist in scoring one... without him it will be worse for them of course..they may hv prolly lost the match if not for DDG saving at least 2 clear goals from Palace strikers...they really need prolific strikers like Haaland of City n Kane of Spurs if they want to win the EPL crown n trophies this season..

3) now that Casemiro is suspended for the next game against bitter rivals Arsenal, their strikers better buck up n be more sharp in putting the ball into the gunner's net n defenders must make sure the opposition strikers like Odegaard, Saka, Martinelli n Nketiah don't hv a chance to score ...they hv won b4 w/o Casemiro, they can do it again just that it may be harder for them this time w/o Case...n Rashford had an off day in this match...he better wake up too n continue to score goals in every match

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor