View Single Post
Old 19-01-2023, 04:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Manchester United's Headliners, Articles and Rumours

Quote:
Originally Posted by lacoruna69 View Post
Ok....maybe I need to watch WW more carefully. I was half asleep waking up at 4am for the match.
in the first half of the highlights, WW was featured heavily, maybe the editor is a WW fan?

i hope ETH starts WW vs arsenal, so that he can drop deeper to midfield and add more physical presence in the absence of casemiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickey View Post
Point :-

1) No, u r wrong bro...ETH will always want to field his strongest team in any match they play...

its necessary to rotate the players thru the season to prevent fatigue, burnout and injuries. no doubt casemiro suspension will affect the midfield vs arsenal, but on the bright side, he will be fresh for cup ties later this month

i think the EFL cup is the best chance for man u to win a trophy this season, if ETH's KPIs are to win a trophy and qualify for UCL, it will be a good season after seeing much improvement

FOC is the most expensive

if it's too good to be true, it usually is

round2: jay chou, arse-nal, greenfrog, oxeso, simplyunperfect, w00f, sex crusader, silentreader88, hanster, sanuuk