View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 11:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Quote:
Originally Posted by donut12345 View Post
Personally, I have never ever succeeded at 4Play (after so many tries). Good to know someone had.

Plus, i can't speak bahasa. If i can't get the girl to understand > 50% of what i am saying, then the chances of getting her to my hotel room without payment is just really low..
Actually i've never pulled a girl at 4Play (I'm no Korean Superstar i guess), but most of the girls there are LCs that work for Alexis, who want more money than they are worth. If you are trying to pull a Civillian for free, you need to goto the Civillian clubs such as X2, DragonFly, Fable, etc.. The people here are middle/upper class and more educated and speak English (I've spoken mostly English at these places) and even the Bule's there pickup girls without using any Bahasa.