Thread: The Swap
View Single Post
Old 16-11-2023, 01:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 17
chial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samsterchial is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: The Swap

“What do you mean both?”

“sigh… start with the smaller of the 2 problems first… how’s things between you and Tanya after our swap?”

“Err… ok ah.. normal la.”

“I mean sex wise… intimacy wise…”

“Well… first few sessions were very intense because of you know what la… and then slowly we just went back to our normal selves and routine la..”

“So you both still having regular sex like normal?”

“Yea.. and as I said first few sessions were more intense. What happened? Jane cannot get enough,” I let out a slight laugh trying to lighten things up.

“The one not getting enough is me. This time really “That One Not Enough” for me ah.”

“Huh? What do you mean?”

“I tried to initiate love making with Jane after we got back. My hormones were raging crazily, and I thought the same would be the case for her. I mean after all, not only did we live out some of our wildest fantasies, but some were also even out of our expectations, right? So I was all ready to go hot and heavy on her, thinking she would be the same. She allowed me to, but nothing was happening on her end. She just couldn’t get aroused.”

“Maybe she overexerted herself? Both physically and hormonally? Or maybe that time of the month coming? Or the pills they take, you know, I heard it could either make them want more or if bad luck, lose appetite for sex.”

“I also thought maybe she was tired, or maybe the whole experience was too overwhelming for her. So I gave her a few days to settle down. Then one night after dinner, I thought maybe talking about it would help. I brought the topic up about our new experiences. Before I knew it, she bursts into tears and went into the room.”

“Then what happened?”

“For a moment I was panicking, I thought of the worse.”

“Don’t tell me the pill didn’t work? I didn’t cum in her ah! It was Andy!”

“Fuck you la. The pill worked, if not you think I still talk to you here ah?”

“Wah heng..”

“That night I couldn’t sleep. I was lying on bed thinking what could be the problem. Then suddenly I felt slight movements from Jane’s side. I thought she was just stirring in her sleep.”

“And then?”

“I didn’t think much initially. I could feel the slight movements, coming and going. I began to think that’s odd. Then there it was. A slight moan escaped her mouth which she immediately suppressed. I lay there motionless. I was curious. I was curious if my wife was actually masturbating next to me!”

“Bro, then on liao la, just carpe diem man!”

“Carpe your cibai la, I dare not move because I know how she is like when it comes to masturbation. She never does it in front of me because she is very very shy, and she always thinks masturbating is a form of dirty deed. You know la her Catholic upbringing background. Anyway, I just lay there, dare not even make a single sound. All I wanted to do was to feel her movement on the bed. And there it was, the movement started to become more and more steady, it’s like there is rhythm going on. And I prick up my ears to hear for the slightest of moans. But she controlled it well.”

As I was listening to Brian relating his story, I was actually getting a hard-on and started stroking my cock, but I did not tell him of course.

“At the same time I was also getting a hard-on but couldn’t and dare not move to stroke myself. Although she controlled herself from moaning, I could hear her breathing getting more and more rapid. And she started to let herself move a bit more and the movement on the bed got a bit more noticeable. I suspect she must be very close to cumming and was lost in her own world of pleasure. And true enough she cummed within seconds.”

“Bro, sorry ah, but I am actually getting a real hard-on now… haha.. sorry,” I couldn’t tahan not to tell him how much his wife’s pleasuring herself is having a positive effect on me. After all, I am sure he could tell I lusted over Jane more than Amy.

“Yes, you better be sorry you cibai-kia!”

I was taken aback, wasn’t expecting that from Brian.

“Eh what the hell, sporting a bit leh.”

“Sporting huh? You know what came out from her mouth as she was cumming?”

“What?”