View Single Post
Old 16-01-2021, 04:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1050 / Power: 12
LooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud ofLooksLikeJesus has much to be proud of
Re: This FL that I’m seeing

Quote:
Originally Posted by thepig2 View Post
Each time we will have passionate raw sex like a couple. We also talk a lot about having a future together.
Omg, you ownself kc ownself to be exact.

Quote:
I asked her why did she allowed me to go raw. She said she was having a moment passion and didn’t think too much on the day.
Omg again, she consented because you were either the fattest meat she can find, willing victim or both.

Quote:
She got angry and accuse me for willing to give my money to spa centre but not willing give money to her.
All women want $ directed into their own pockets only, whores included like this one you wanted to share a future with. Except this is a dishonest whore who didn't state the price upfront.

Conclusion: She didn't kc you. You ownself kc ownself.

Quote:
I asked her whether I can go raw and I will pull out when I about to shoot. She lead my cock into her pussy.
1) You ownself requested raw
2) You ownself cannot handle the aftereffects of raw