Thread: Notti Wives
View Single Post
Old 14-05-2021, 03:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 4
Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!Sunwon is one of the Best!
Re: Notti Wives

Continued from:

"Story 2: Fetish Hubby with reluctant wife?"

When that stud saw there were more watchers now, he made a very bold move, by slowly walking out of the door! He was now fucking my wife at his balcony, but in full display to all of us! But her face still could not be seen as only her back, with her apple shaped bum on display!

She just kept moaning, with no concern where she was now. As she did not stop him or powerless to, coz she was still been carried around or maybe too shiok and engrossed in it till her mind did not not bother..

He then placed her down to his balcony deck chair and carried on his onslaught. Her legs were high up in the air, pointing to the ceiling. And he was between her, pressing on her with his body weight.

His legs were spread too, so we could all see his cock banging in and out of her slimy hot cunt! By now, since no objection from them, all of us just stood or sat, right just outside his balcony. All just watched happily without making any noise.

Our sitting position was super clear, as the eye angle met directly at their genitals. His heavy balls, cock and her cunt all in full live view! This guy really kinky type. Maybe he got used to banging chicks back home in his Aussie beach!

The "piak piak" sound of his banging action was quite loud as he full force pushing in! Thought he gonna cum soon as his speed was going faster and faster, and so was her moaning sound getting noisier!

And the final count down! He quickly pulled out and saw his hand pulling the cap off and dropped it on the floor. With swift movement, he went for her face and sprayed all his shiok cum onto her face! She did not object but opened her mouth wide too. A real satisfied face for sure!

He came quite a lot as it took several waves of his sticky cum, all landed on her face! She was still lying down with legs spread, showing all of us her used hole! Too shiok to even move at all.

He looked back and smiled proudly to us. And all the appreciative audience, clapped their hands in approval! Cant beat them, so I lanlan joined in my clapping half heartedly too, hehe.

There were at least 10 nudist there, mostly male but with two female! And I spotted that slut wife and her hubby were there clapping too. And some guys looked familiar too, guessed must be from last nite orgy session.

They did not gangbang my wife as there was no invitation from them to do so. All just watch only. But the clapping noise awaken her back to reality and she glanced and looked shyly and was taken aback that there were so many watching her getting fucked.

She quickly covered her face with both palms and quickly ran inside and disappeared in the bathroom! I wondered then who had recognized her that she was actually with me and not him!

~~~~~~
If u like the stories, pls make a coment, so as to motivate me to write more! Thks