View Single Post
Old 12-02-2021, 02:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1053 / Power: 9
jonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud ofjonnyboi888 has much to be proud of
With #01, still second round.

her: huh... how you know!

the boring innocent housewife looked up at #01.. she was seated at the corner of the bed after he moved her there, with a little bit of push.. she was feeling guilty after he brought up a point which caught her off guard.... he was not wrong and he was right on to what was on her mind the whole day...

she enjoyed the licking! she missed it! The husband used to do it for her in the early days of their marriages, she enjoyed it but was never one to initiate it or ask for it as she has always been worried about the hygiene factors, and to ask someone to do it was not something of her character...

'I licked so long for you last night and deny all you want, we both know how much you enjoyed it, now you can't even suck for me?'

she could not bring herself to argue with him...

'but I really don't know how to...' she tried to reason with him, with the truth actually...

#01 - yeah I know.

her - Huh how you know?

#01 - how else do you think I know... you think he never complain to us meh... just open your mouth and pretend to suck a delicious icecream stick will do ok?

her - what!! he told you all? what's wrong with him!

#01 - nothing wrong.. he's just like most men.. but somehow, their wives are still faithful and foolish... but men like .....

he choked before he could finish his sentence... this time, it wasn't acting...

she felt pity for him once more....

her ~ should I do it..... this is so wrong..... he's wide awake...... i mean..... if he's asleep..... wait what am I even thinking...

#01 - help me ok... later I'll lick for you again... I promise... you won't regret it ..... please? you are really damn hot. you see.. it's so hard and big.. i really feel very uncomfortable...

hearing those words.... she felt something.... she wasn't sure... was it the sweet talk? or?

#01 - please? help me feel bet... ohhhhh.... my gosshhhhhh!!! wah..... songgggg songggg!!

he stroked her hair.....

#01 - you are good sia!!! who says.... ohhhhh your face..... your face..... so pretty.... so innocent.......... this feels so good.........

his praises gave her more confidence, made her naughtier, a side of herself which she was not familiar with. she continued what she was doing, which was pretty basic, just using her lips to suck his penis head slowly and repeatedly.... she thought that might be the best way to make him feel pleasure...

#01 - can lick please? lick? ohh yessss yessssss.... is my penis.. your second?

she looked up at him and nodded her head, with his penis head in her mouth... it was true... she had given the husband a blowjob before, but it didn't last more than a minute as her reaction turned the husband's ego off greatly which quickly turned into disgruntlement which would last long into their marriage.

#01 - can I .... can I be the first to shoot in your mouth later?

she held his penis and pulled it out of her mouth... 'how?' gave him the innocent and confused look....

#01 - i teach you... later... now... you enjoy....

her - huh.. wait... no no no don't noooooo...... noooooooo..... nooooooooooo..... nooooooooo!! mmmmmmm... mmmmmmmm..... mmmmmmmm...... are you ok....... mmmmmmmm.... mmmmmmmmm...... it's ok.... no neeeddddd.... mmmmmmmm... ahhhhhhh..... ahhhhhhh...

the boring innocent housewife continued to moan... her feeble attempts to stop his licking was not heard for the next 30 minutes of pleasure.... #01 was glad when he pushed on the bed and spread her legs earlier, pulling her thong down and proceeded to kiss teasingly and arousingly up her inner thighs. her attempts to get him to stop or press on his head were so unconvincing and weak, barely any resistance, non at all to be precise..... he knew, she wanted it too...

when #01's tongue finally gave up, he rested on the bed beside her.. she was catching her breath, after she had orgasmed once and returned to her aroused state again for the second time as #01 continued to lick her in a slow manner.

her - are you ... ok ??? is your tongue ok?? [her hand reached out to gently pat his head]

#01 ~ what a sweet woman.... why is she with him???

#01 - yup yup... let me rest for a bit............... help me suck can.... very uncomfortable.......

he made that request in a lazy manner, mostly knowing that it wouldn't happen....... until...

#01 - oh yesss... yesss...... yesss...... yes like that..... your hand..... yes... yeah... up and down.... correct.... yess.... nice..... niceee... open your eyes please... oh nicee... niceee... your eyes... so nice..... oh yesss......... can remove please..... i can shoot faster.... pleasee... come on.... pleasee... your body is perfec...... oh yesss.. quick... continue.... nice.... nice...... ohhhhhh..... niceeeee ohhhh... yess... yessss yessss yess yes yes yes aohhhhhhh... niceeeee..... ohhhhhhhh........ sibei songggggggg wahhhhhhhhh..... wahhhhhhh...... you are goood.................

the sound of the tap running could be heard..... she was in the toilet for a long time. then the shower head turned on.......

her ~ ............ so tired....... what have I done........ what is wrong with me......... why was I so...... eager to please him back????? what is going on with me............ how can I let him...... how can I .... this is all.... so wrong...... and please him back so willin..

her - Huh? hey........ why you wake... hey no..... go back to sleep........ you ahhhhh.... how come can a.....

#01 ~ wah lan eh... she really don't resist anymore..... just act shy only...... her nipples confirm her weak point..... song sia..... try french again... last night not enough... oh yeah.... she so easy no

her - mmmm.. no...

#01 - huh why?

her - haven't brush teeth.... i mean rinse mouth.....

#01 - yeah so....

her - got your...... your semen....

#01 - oh.... nvm la....

he tried to continue but her insistence was strong.. as she rinsed her mouth using the shower head, #01 continued to caress her body, enjoying her nipples and turning her on again... then, he realised something!

#01 - btw, did you swallow .... my semen?

she nodded her head...

#01 - why? you can spit out one you know...

he was hoping for some kinky reply.....

her - scared dirty the bed... a lot you know.. how you sleep later?

#01 heard that and immediately turned the boring innocent housewife around, spread her arms wide and pressed on her palm against the cold shower wall, locked lips and proceeded to squeeze her breasts.....

her - hey... enough alread.... mmmm......

her ~ oh shit...... why.... he want.... more.... why....... i... so... i ... how.... already .... so many round.... how.... stop or.... mmmmmmm.... how.... stop... or... mmmmm .... mmmm... shit.... go in already........ mmmmmmmm!

her - sooo biggg.....

#01 - huh, big meh?

her ~ shit! did i say that out loud???

she hugged him tight and turned her head away in embarrassment... #01 shifted their bodies to the corner and lifted both her legs up after...

her - oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! ..... wwoahhh..

he almost dropped her, but they both were fine. he was panting, it was a tiring move but she enjoyed it thoroughly...

her - you ok? you drunk... need to rest already....

#01 - no!

he held her hand, grabbed a towel.......

her - hey ... no ... no.. .enough already.... later you get hur... ohh.... ohhh.. ohhh.. ohhh!! ohhh!! OHHH!!

#01 - you like this right??

her- yes... yesss... yesss... you sure... you ok?? yes.. yes yes yes yes yes yes... mmmm.. mmmm.. yesss.. mmmm... mmmmm...

#01 ~ fuck... this is tiring.. but she's kissing me on her own.. first time! my thigh muscles are burning.......

her - mmmmmm......... mmmmmm....... mmmmmm..... hey..... stop.... put me down..... too tiring for you........... are you ok??

#01 ~ wah fucking shaag...... should have kept my fitness up.... wait what... what has happened to her liao.... wah song sia.....

the boring housewife had pulled #01 to the bed and sat him down, she bent her body and pleasured him back...

was it out of guilt?

was it out of horny?

she didn't know. she wasn't thinking at the moment...

#01 ~ or she try to make me shoot. so I won't fuck her liao.... no way....

her - huh?... oh.... mmmmm!! ohhhhhh..... mmmmmmmmmm....... mmmmmmmmmmm......

her ~ oh shittttt..... i like thissssss.... so slowwwwww...... and niceeeeee..... he's looking at me... so embarrassing.......

her - hey!

her ~ need another pillow...... can't reach...... the room is bright... not like last night... should have turned off.... mmmmmmmm...... i better .... close my ...... mmmmmmm.... mmmmmmmm.... ohhhhhh....ohhhhhh... can feel his breath ....... shit.... i feel like kissing him...... mmmmmm...... ohhhh... ohhh... ohhhh... ohhh... uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! uh! huh...

#01 - turn....

her - oh... huh.... oh... ok ......

her ~ my legs are so weak... so tired.... cannot fall asleep.... need to get home after th.... mmmmm.... oh shit... this angle... this angle.....

PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK! PIAK!

her - uhhhhhhhhh!!!! uhhhhhHH!!!

#01 - ohhhhhhhh.... ahhhhhhh.... song..........

her ~ mmmm...... so tired........ [felt the mattress move, someone was moving on it...]

her - huh?...

her ~ he wants again... or ..... what do i do.... aiya just help him la... he already gave me....

#01 - help me fin.... oh.... nice... yes..... suck all out....... ohhhh....