View Single Post
Old 02-03-2021, 09:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 107 / Power: 10
ocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyocbcwhore deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: a moment of silece

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenbond View Post
I remember that Hannah. Jet black hair, very pretty face, skin not very fair (light tanned), and not ultra slim. Face is very pretty. The hotel is the one attached to a big shopping mall and her room was a corner one with a sofa by the windows, eh ?
I think THAT IS THE HANNAH. I dont remember the layout of the room but it was in city hall. She reminds me of Maria Ozawa a bit.

Another unforgettable encounter was Meiji (not the recent one but the one a while back). The aircon didnt work too well so she asked to fuck with all the blinds and windows opened (at city hall too). She was the only one that could make me loose all my army within 30 sec when she told me she liked to be entered from the back and to fuck her hard.

So sad now only left with memories