View Single Post
Old 16-09-2020, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3191 / Power: 14
Happyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond reputeHappyman007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Stuck in Thailand?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Humlea View Post

I still feel the best is Happyman007... landlord collect rent... don't need to talk so much... month end don't pay just kick them out.
Been thru more of those common issues in Thailand and also in Jakarta, that's why I rather earn lesser (prepare to lost 10-30%) and let the local run it rather than I vomit blood kpkb everyday when I was in jkt & bkk running it on my own.

After some time of vomit blood and get angry everyday, i exchange sabai-ness with money by moving back stage, and plan some passive income just in case they tutup all my businesses...........That's why i move back to CM and living a more simple life with much lower expenses so that my rental and other passive income enough for my small family of 4.