Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 19
pronstar deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonJG View Post
Fully booked daily less expenses nett about 25-30k, market rate for bao is about 20k a month, attractive rate because only serve one guy, no need to work so hard, no need to worry about no business, no need to worry about mata-mata and can go out to play,
Bo hua....

15k = can go vp premium there 250 per shot for 2 times everyday, non stop for 30 days straight. If you tired, can use 1 day budget 500 hire any of the girls to accompany you eat 2 hours.

Last time uncle stay and play in china third tier model can bao for 5-6k per month, rent a good 小区 for her in guangzhou 650 for 2 room condo. Once a while buy bag etc. also wont hit 8k per month. Go china still can stay in my rented condo and she will cook for me. In the end develop real feeling need to faster cut loose.

When you are a 大佬 or young boss with 30k spare change to throw every month, you will not even bother looking at QT this kind. Because your social circle will have a lot more yummy graduates SYT for you to play and bao. Surprisingly they not even asking for so much.

I hope no bros here will kena KC trap. In the end just women, now covid situation can see famous ML get too pampered and they think sg guys are all carrots and daft punk. Chiong safe bros.